Thursday, January 7, 2016

In The Meadow Flowers

I saw a video on line where someone placed drops of reinker on a lightweight cloth and then dabbed that cloth on a clear block.  So I decided to see how good that worked.  Today's card is the result of that technique.  I dropped both Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise reinker on the cloth.  After dabbing the cloth on the acrylic block, I spritzed on a little stamp cleaner to make the ink a little more liquidy.  I stamped the white cardstock with the acrylic block and when the ink dried on the cardstock, I stamped this image from In The Meadow using black Stazon ink.  I stamped the splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge on the card front before adhering the image to it.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts (annual catalog) and has been one of my favorite sentiments since the stamp set was first released a while ago.  The black ribbon is the perfect embellishment for this card.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment