Thursday, November 12, 2015

Looking In The Window

I have had a Memory Box window die for a while and Stampin' Up released their window die in the Holiday mini.  Since I do not use the window die that often, I have decided that I will not replace my current Memory Box die with the Stampin' Up die.  That being said, I used my Memory Box window die for today's card.  I embossed white cardstock using the Brick Wall embossing folder and sponged it with Crumb Cake ink.  (I tried it first with Cherry Cobbler ink and it was just a little too much for my liking.)  I fussy cut the Christmas tree and presents from a piece of the DSP paper in the Home For Christmas collection and adhered it to  white cardstock before adhering the window frame over the white cardstock.  As I look at the card as it posts on the blog, I have decided that I am  going to color in carpeting using my Prisma colored pencils before I send the card to someone.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set, but you don't even need a sentiment for this card.  The Stampin' Up Hearth and Home window die is about 1/2" to 3/4" shorter and wider than the Memory Box die used here.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment