Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sea Birdhouse

We have our friends from Germany with us since last Friday, so I am not spending much time in my scrap room.  This friendship with our Germans started when we took one of the boys as an exchange student 25 years ago.  We all met up in Florida a couple of weeks ago and after they traveled to Niagara Falls and Toronto, they came to us. We have five of the family members with us and Jen has two of them.  We having a great time together.  Today's card is one I created a little while ago.  I saw a stamp set, Best Nests, on the Taylored Expressions website and I needed it.  It contains a variety of cute birdhouses, this being only one of six.  After heat embossing the image, I used Copic markers to color it.  A couple of birds in the sky and gray baker's twine completed the card.  This is  one of those cards that was just fun to color.  The little seagull is adorable.  Since there are five more birdhouses,  you will be seeing other birdhouses as the season or holiday calls for!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment