Friday, June 19, 2015

Pink & Orange

A number of websites and my favorite enabler introduced me to new watercolor markers, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. After stamping the flower (You've Got This) in Versamark, I heat embossed using black embossing powder.  It has been a while since I used black embossing powder and you can see specks of black that should not be there.  Next time I will remember to be more careful when heat embossing with black!  It isn't that noticeable on the actual card but will be once you enlarge this picture of the card.   But back to the pens~~they were fun to use and I would like to have you try them at the next card class.  So this is a card we will be making.  Also, I really like the Melon Mambo ribbon that is new in the annual catalog.  It comes in a variety of colors so I am sure my ribbon collection will be increasing!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment