Friday, June 5, 2015

Espresso Thanks

Today's card started because I wanted to use a little more of the new Neutrals DSP paper.  After deciding on an Early Espresso monochromatic color scheme out came three stamp sets:  Fabulous Four, By the Tide and You've Got This.  I inked up the background stamp (You've Got This) using Early Espresso, first stamping off on scrap paper and then onto the card front.  The sentiment stamp is really bold in the Early Espresso ink and stands out just as I had hoped.  The shells were stamped using Early Espresso (full strength) and hand cut, adhering one shell using dimensionals. A little linen thread and a few sequins finish off the card.  When I get my Brights DSP stack and sequins, I plan on remaking this card.  It is much prettier in person than it is showing up in the photos I took.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment