Wednesday, June 24, 2015

By The Tide w/Diecuts

I have been aware of a person who makes dies that coordinate with some Stampin' Up! stamp sets but never really looked into what he offers.  A couple of weeks ago, I went to this page:  www.pinterest.com/daveg0559/craft-stuff/
and decided to order the By The Tide set of dies.  I received the die set over the weekend and had to test the dies.  They were perfect and very much like all the other dies/framelits/thinlets I have from Stampin' Up! and other companies.  As of right now he is a small operation and he has been swamped with orders.  Any orders he receives will be replied to after July 6th as he is reorganizing and restructuring between now and then.   If you would like more information, just let me know.  But the card is a perfect masculine card and I like the color combination of Tip Top Taupe, Black and White. 

No comments:

Post a Comment