Friday, May 15, 2015

Tickled Pink

Taking a break from Sprinkles of Life to post a card I created using a new stamp set and coordinating dies from My Favorite Things.  A dear friend of mine saw a card on a Jennifer McGuire video and had the sets  sent to me.  What is really ironic is I saw the same video and ordered the Tickled Pink stamp set and dies for my daughter as a birthday gift.  When the envelope from MFT arrived I was thinking, "Wow!  That was quick!"  Out of the envelope comes a typed note that Regina asked MFT to include in the package. (How nice of My Favorite Things to take the time to add the note!) Oh my, this was not my order!  Needless to say, I had to play with the flamingos and stamp set.  All the pieces of the flamingo are dies, nothing stamped.  The stamp set has a variety of sayings and the one on today's card is just one of many.  I added the sun from a WPlus9 die set to have pink and sunshine to go with the sentiment! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment