Friday, May 1, 2015

Summer Silhouettes

Today's card is the copying of a sample straight out of the new catalog.  The stamp set is Summer Silhouettes, a current stamp and one that is in the new annual catalog.  I am not sure exactly what colors were used in the catalog, but I used a color combo I don't think I ever have~~Smokey Slate, Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi.  Speaking of the new catalog, there are some pretty new things:  new sequins, new ribbon and some retired style ribbon in current colors (which I love) and then there is the new Ronald McDonald House stamp set that is just adorable and even coordinates with a new punch.  My wish list is growing each time I look at the catalog on line.  I am sure when I see the catalog in person, it will be worse!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

1 comment: