Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set

I have a few stamp sets that I like in the new annual catalog, but the set used on today's card (not made by me) has to be one of my favorites.  First of all, with each purchase of the Sprinkles of Life set, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald House.  The RMH makes a difference in so many lives and by purchasing this set you can make a difference, too.The set consists of the tree (and there is a coordinating  punch sold separately, too!) and the little apples  shown on today's card, and then an ice cream cone, cupcake bottom, sentiments and more.  It is just adorable and we will be using it at classes very soon!  I also want to point out that the envelope was created using another new product~~envelope paper!  It is lighter weight than our DSP and comes in the new In Colors and Kraft and until I get the catalog, I am not sure what other colors, if any!  Speaking of color, the envelope and top card layer were both made using Watermelon Wonder.  There are some exciting new things and I look forward to sharing them with you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment