Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board

When SU offered the envelope punch board a while back I was really excited as I knew I would use it.  And shortly thereafter, We R Memory Keepers introduced the pillow box, gift bag and gift box punch boards.  I needed them all.  Well, I really didn't!  I played with them and put them away, so away I had to remember where they were~~hahaha!!  Well guess what is in the new catalog?  The Gift Bag punch board!  So I found mine yesterday and made a couple of bags.  You can make a variety of sizes and they are cute.  I used retired and retiring DSP and made two different sizes and two ways  to add ribbon to the holes you can punch.  The cupcake on the Bermuda Bay bag was made with the cupcake builder punch.  The tag on the Soft Suede bag was punched using the Note Tag Punch.  In addition to the bags I made, today I have also posted a photo showing the new In Colors!  I will be seeing them in person in a few short days and then I will let you know my favorite.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment