Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fussy Cut Just Because

Today's card is another created using the new You've Got This stamp set.  After stamping the flower, I colored it in using my Copic markers.  Once it was cut out, which took a little time, I wondered what to do with it.  It didn't really match Elegant Eggplant nor Blackberry Bliss as I thought it would.  So I inked up the background stamp from the same set with Soft Sky and stamped off once before stamping on the white cardstock.  I repeated this a few times to cover a majority of the card front and then adhered the flower.  I could have used any of the sentiments from You've Got This, but I really like the "just because" from A Dozen Thoughts.  The card needs a little something else, but for now you see another way to use the flower from this stamp set.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment