Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Black & White

I have many favorite colors and color combinations, but one color combination I like in just about anything is black and white.  So when I heard that there are pretty new patterns in the Designer Series stacks for each color family, I decided it was okay to use up what I have left of the current Neutrals DSP Stack.  Of course, since I was covering Hershey Bars, I should have used Chocolate Chip or Early Espresso, but the black and white won.  The label on the candy bar is from the new  You're So Sweet stamp set which includes cute little sayings for treat bags and cards, too.  I embellished the tag using the new Watermelon Wonder cardstock for the little flowers and Cucumber Crush for the leaves.  And the best thing about the black and white color combo?  Just about any color you put with it works.  On another topic the saying I included struck me as being cute and made me laugh!  We all know how that happens!  So have a great day and procraftinate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment