Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sequins & Seashells


I was looking through the catalog, specifically at the In Color items that will be discontinued.  I was reminded of the sequins collection in the 2013-2015 In Colors and wondered if I should order more.  So while I wondered, I decided I should use the ones I have on a card. No better combination than sequins and seashells, so out came By The Seashore.  After stamping the shells, I colored them in lightly using colored pencils.  An aqua painter and ink pads were perfect for creating the background.  And Wetlands came in handy for adding the sea oats and sentiment.  The area around the shell and sequins needed a few grains of sand, but instead of using Soft Suede, I used Chocolate Chip by mistake.   Oh well, the card is still very pretty.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment