Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Experimenting

I saw very pretty cards and the backgrounds were crated using Copic marker refills and Copic Colorless Blender ink solution.  I don't have the refills so I decided I would try just scribbling on my work mat with the Copic markers and then add the Blenderless ink. Well, I am posting nine of my attempts to get nice backgrounds using the technique I read about.  I used Copic markers, SU!'s no longer available alcohol markers, ink pads stamped on the mat and SU! refills.  There are only a few that I might use on a card. By the time I was finished, I had a very messy island.  For the last try I pulled out an aqua painter, dipped it into ink refill on my mat and made the pretty background on the "hugs" card.  The "hugs", twine and stitched rectangle layer are from Lawn Fawn. It was quick, easy and looks pretty, too!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment