Monday, April 13, 2015

Cactus Card

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday here and guess what?  We didn't work on our Cricuts.  At least Sheryl plugged her Cricut in!  Nikki brought her Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle stamps and dies and  I decided to make a card using a stamp set I do not own~~yet.  It is the Lawn Fawn Stuck on You set.  This stamp set required no coloring, just inking up the images and stamping.  And then I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  The frame on the card was created using the Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX dies.  This set creates 4 rectangles with the diagonal stitch around the perimeter leaving three frames with the matching stitched detail.  Or you can cut two of the frames at the same time which will leave the diagonal stitched detail on both the inside and outside of the frame such as the one on this card.  I wonder which of our relatives in Arizona will be the recipient of this card?  I will have to think about that or just get the set and I can make these for all the relatives there!!!!  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment