Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Birthday Balloons


I have wanted a set of balloon dies and Lawn Fawn happened to have a set with a nice variety of sizes and shapes. And the set included the "strings", too.  After receiving the dies, I then watched a Jennifer McGuire video and she showed how she did balloons and used Action Wobble Springs to pop up the balloons.  Of course I needed the Action Springs and used one under the red balloon on today's card.  Two things I learned:  the Action Springs are much bigger than I thought and don't press against the middle of the spring.  (You can see that bump I created in the center of the red balloon by pressing on the spring.)  She also sponged the edges of the balloons to add dimension.  So, I did the same thing on the Soft Sky balloon and it did make a noticeable difference.  I will be doing that on my balloons for sure.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment