Monday, March 9, 2015

So Many Framelits

During the week I was going thru "stuff" and realized I needed a better
filing system for my framelits.  I have some SU framelits in cases I created using magnet sheets and plastic stamp cases.  There are some in an Art Bin (specifically made for storing framelits).  Then there are some non-SU framelits in the same package as their coordinating non-SU stamp sets.  Oh yes, there were a couple in a container in a cabinet, too.  Anyway, while watching videos I came across a framelit storage system made by Stamp-n-Storage and I decided to bite the bullet and order it.  I worked over the weekend gathering all my framelits and putting them in this "file box" and I am so happy I invested in it.  All of my framelits are now in one place on my counter. I have labeled each magnet with the name of the set and the number of framelits in it.  And once I was finished with the framelits, I colored these cute little Easter bunnies to embellish table favors for Easter Sunday.  I had a nice little Copic practice session and only two that I colored are not here.  Enjoy the sunshine and warmer temperatures and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment