Thursday, March 19, 2015

Father's Day Card?

Today's card speaks masculine to me.  The image is from the
Moon Lake stamp set in the Occasions mini.  Once I started water coloring using an aqua brush and ink pads, I decided in my mind that this sure would be a nice Father's Day card.  I was all proud of my finished card front as I stamped the quote, but unfortunately, not dark enough~~oh well.  I will use it for something.   So the second time I water colored using the same image, I used a paint brush and water rather than the aqua painter.  It is another card of which I am pleased with the outcome.  The quote is included in the Moon Lake set.  The sentiment on the bottom of the card is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set, also in the Occasions mini.  We will be creating this card in the April card class.  Colored pencils this month; paint brush and water next month.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment