Monday, March 16, 2015

Little Elephants


During the last week I have spent some time  playing with different items in my scrap room.  I had received new stamp sets and dies, so I had to try them out.  Today's cards were made using the WPlus9 stamp set, Unforgettable.  When I saw this stamp set, little Ellie called my name.  On the first card, I stamped Ellie and the balloon directly on white cardstock and colored them in using Copic markers.  The little stars are  from another WPlus9 set, Little Bits, stamped using SU Ink. Ellie and the balloons on the pink and Bermuda Bay card were stamped on watercolor paper and then colored using Distress markers and water.  Ellie and the balloons have coordinating dies which I used.  The "happy" is from the Stampin' Up! Hello You thinlets set, and the "birthday" is from the Crazy For You stamp set.  It has been quite enjoyable to play with different mediums.  I did have to pitch a few images, but for the most part I have kept images for future cards.  Today is supposed to be a nice warm day here so if you have the chance~~go out, enjoy and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment