Monday, March 2, 2015

Butterflies & Bling


Over the weekend I received a package from my dear friend, Regina.  It was filled with all kinds of little goodies.  But I have to share with you the best item in the package~~ this beautiful card she made for me.  This card spoke to me.   As a matter of fact, it spoke so loudly that we will be making it at the March classes.   It might not have quite as many layers of butterflies and I do not have the sentiment she used, but it will be pretty~~a Mother's Day card or you can choose the sentiment for the front.  I like the rounded corners on the layer and the pretty rainbow of gems with the little dashes in between.  A pretty card from a pretty lady.  Thank you, Regina.  I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a lovely card Regina made you! That's so great that it inspired a class.

    ReplyDelete