Friday, March 6, 2015

Birthday Bash Treat Bag

 I truly like Stampin' Ups! Birthday Bash paper pack!  This particular pattern is so festive and not just for birthdays.  It made for a cute treat bag and the Calypso Coral pompom trim added to the festive feel.  I knew I would be using the pompom trim and with the Night of Navy stripes on the inside of the bag, the Night of Navy seam binding was the perfect ribbon to wrap around the bag.  The seam binding does unravel as you work with it, but I can make the prettiest bows with it.  I just make sure I use a long enough piece so that when the bow is finished, I can trim off the unraveling ends.  Being from the Chicago area, when I put the mini treat bag all together I thought Chicago Bears-~~hahah!!!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment