Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bird From Moon Lake

I have been enjoying the birds in the yard again.  Over the winter we had the chickadees, juncos and an occasional cardinal or two.  Recently, there have been blue jays, a family of cardinals and today I saw the house finches.  So when I was deciding what card to make, I thought a bird card would be perfect.  I colored the image from the Moon Lake stamp set (Occasions Mini) with my colored pencils.  I lightly went over the coloring using Gamsol.  The Hardwood background stamp was inked using Elegant Eggplant and then stamped off before stamping for this card.  I wanted the wood background, but by stamping off, I kept the bird image as the center of attention.  A little Regals DSP and the card is what I was aiming for.  I did leave off the sentiment until I decide for what I will use it.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment