Friday, March 27, 2015

A Little Smile

I missed a post yesterday as I was busy enjoying my granddaughter.  She went home with her own set of color pencils, Gamsol and blending stumps and she is going to share with her Mommy everything we did the past two days.  She is growing up so fast.  Part of me wishes I could keep her at 10 for a long time. The other part of me enjoys watching her as she turns into quite the young lady.  Since  colored pencils were on the counter after Syd left, I grabbed one of the first stamps I purchased when the present annual catalog came out last June, A Little Smile.  I thought it was so cute and I still do.  But I have hardly used the stamp as I could never color it in nicely. Well it turned out pretty good with the pencils, so here it is.  Now, once I take a picture of it and post the card on my blog, anyone who clicks on the picture will see just how not perfect the coloring is~~hahaha!!! I look forward to seeing some of you at card class this weekend which will be enjoyable.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment