Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Hallmark--My Version

I really, really like today's card.  I am not quite sure if it is because it shouts Springtime or if I really did such a nice job~~hahaha!  The image is from the stamp set, For The Birds and the sentiment is from Choose Happiness.  I colored the image using my Marina Mist ink pad and blender pen for the birds; the Slate ink pad and blender pen for the bird bath; and my Many Marvelous Markers for the little flowers and grass.  I thought the image was really pretty when I was finished with it and even thought about not adding a sentiment.  But adding the sentiment truly made this card.  The font is pretty and fine and crisp.  I like many cards I create.  But this is one of my favorites of all times. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

1 comment: