Friday, January 23, 2015

Success!!

I have been trying all week to get a photo to upload to my blog and this afternoon it worked!  This is a card I made prior to leaving using Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.  I colored the stamped images using Copic markers.  And as the card says, "life is good"!  We didn't hit 50 degrees until we were at the Florida state line, but right now it is about 78 so no complaining.  Started out visiting my friend, Regina, in the St. Augustine area.  We walked the beach together, me in my winter coat as it was cold and windy, but there was no way we weren't going to do that together.  She took me to this great little stamp shop, Claire's, in St. Augustine.  We all had dinner together two nights.  Logan and Brandon were very entertaining and well-behaved and are happy with their new home and school.  And then it was time to go further south.  As soon as John and I pulled on to the expressway I missed Regina.  When we got to the condo we rent, I walked in and right to the balcony to see the beautiful Gulf!  This is a great year for dolphins in Fort Myers Beach. I take like 50 photos a day of them (almost all are deleted) but there is that elusive one of the dolphins jumping out of the water that I have not yet gotten!!  I might have to buy a postcard with that perfect dolphin photo.   I wish you were all here sharing this pretty place with me.  Miss you all and if I can be successful again, I will be posting again.  Have a heat day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment