Tuesday, January 27, 2015

So Many Hearts

Here is another cute card for Valentine's Day or any occasion you want to share your love.  The DSP behind the hearts is retired as this was going to be a test card.  It turned out cute enough to be "real" and easy to create, too:  place a few heart framelits on Whisper White cardstock, run it thru the Big Shot and then add a stamp or two.  I wish I would have stamped the sentiment in black, but too late now!  The little stamped hearts are from the SAB set, You Brighten My Day, and the sentiment from And Many More (Annual catalog).  The white layer is adhered using dimensionals.  And the inside is as cute as the outside of the card, but I did not take a picture of the inside before I left for sunny Florida!  I used the heart strip framelit (the Mini Treat Bag framelit set) to create a border at the top of the card liner and an itty bitty strip of the DSP at the very bottom~~cute! cute! cute!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment