Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Colored Pencils

In an earlier post, I mentioned that Regina and I went to Claire's stamp store in St. Augustine.  Well, I purchased a few cute stamps which I couldn't resist.  There were couple of sample cards and the images were colored using Prism colored pencils.  We went back to Regina's and she pulled out her Prism pencils and we started to play.  I need a lot of practice so I went to an A C Moore store here in FMB and used a 50% off coupon to purchase a set.  Plus I needed Memento black ink and white card stock, so added those to the cart.  That night after everyone went to bed, I started stamping and coloring images.  As usual, I did my fair share of filling up the trash basket!  Anyway, this page turned out pretty good, so I decided to stop while I was ahead and post it.  When I get home, I will create cards using these images and post them.  I am also curious if pencil coloring on SU's Whisper White is going to make a difference.  The waves are calling, so time for my morning walk on the beach.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm glad to hear you got Regina using some of those supplies of hers!!

    ReplyDelete