Thursday, December 11, 2014

New MIni Treat Bag

So the other day I was able to get a look at the Occasions Mini and the SAB catalogs which go live on January 6th.  They are both filled with some great products.  Needless to say, I purchased a few things on the demonstrator preorder and the order arrived yesterday.  I really need to start working on my Christmas cards, but this treat bag die begged to be used!!!  Out came retired DSP for the first bags and retired red satin ribbon.   The little red hearts on the Crumb Cake bag and the large heart are dies that also come with the set.  Actually, the little hearts is a die that creates a row of hearts.  I just used the hearts to embellish the white polka dots.  The white pennant, the row of red circles and the "for you" on the green bag are also dies that come with the set.  The size of the finished bag is approximately 3-3/4" x 5-1/4".   This mini treat bag will get put to good use.   I look forward to sharing more sneak peeks.  And again, if you are a current customer of mine, I did order minis to be mailed to you from Stampin' Up!    Have a great day!

1 comment: