Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fry Box Two Ways

One of the items we made on Sunday was the Christmas fry box favor pictured on the left.  Whenever I spend a little time on Pinterest, I see some of the cutest things created with the fry box die.  Yesterday I was on Pinterest and saw a  version of the fry box in which you need two die cuts of the fry box, removing the shorter section on both and then attaching the two larger ends.  That version is on the right~~looks like a miniature tote.  I used the same paper and ribbon for both fry box favors although the tote needs a pretty little tag, maybe a star or a little tree.    In my mind I already see  how elegant one of these favors can be all decked out with silver or gold on white.  You will be seeing one of those in the very near future.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time. 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! You are the master of gift holders and party favors. :)

    ReplyDelete