Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Mingle

I have had a bit of a creative block for the past few weeks.  It was very easy to just chose an item from one of my Close To My Heart cartridges and let my Explore do the work.  Last night I decided that I really needed to make a Christmas card~~without the Explore!  So I sat at my island for a while, finally deciding on the Mingle All The Way stamp set and some retired DSP.  Today's post is the finished product and it is cute.  As I am sitting here looking at it, this stamp could be a great sentiment for a holiday party invitation.  The 2" circle layers very nicely on
the 2-3/8" scallop circle.  I used the Stylish Stripes embossing folder and added a little color and bling using Stampin' Up rhinestones and my alcohol markers to color them.  Success for me!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment