Monday, November 10, 2014

Thanksgiving

 It has been a sad week but I have received many beautiful cards, flowers
and the care and concern of so many~~I cannot thank you enough. I was not very creatively motivated, but I did make the Thanksgiving favors. I used my Explore to write the names on the favors.  I am sure I would have spent a lot less time just handwriting them using a gold pen, but it was the fact that the Explore could do it.  Then I decided that the kids will get little turkeys made using the Curvy Keepsake box  Again I used the Explore~~to cut out all the feathers.  They turned out cute, didn't they? I guess I should work on the Thanksgiving menu!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Those favors are so beautiful! And the kids will love those turkey boxes! (heck, I'd love a turkey box!) :)

    ReplyDelete