Monday, October 20, 2014

Give Thanks

238 unnamedA few days ago I saw a card sketch on Operation Write Home that caught my eye and that was the start of today's card.  I still have some of the retired Sweater Weather DSP (which I still like)  so I used that together with the Truly Grateful stamp set (annual catalog).  Not sure if you have used card sketches, but there are a number of them out there for your use.  Just type "card sketches" in the search bar and you will have plenty of choices.  Pick one or two and get to work.  I find myself using card sketches more often lately.  From now on when I use a card sketch, I will post the sketch and the card I created.  As I type this morning it truly is sweater weather around here!  Actually, it is more like coat weather!!  Have a great day and keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment