Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Curvy Box

I have to share this Curvy Keepsake box favor I made.  After talking with my friend, Kathy, the other
day, I decided to create a Thanksgiving favor.  Since I do not have pretty leaf framelits, I made a few leaves on my Explore.  One was too big, one too small and then these two were just right~~lol!!  Anyway, I embossed them using a retired embossing folder and then added them on the ribbon.  I stamped a sentiment on the Vanilla scalloped oval, but for the Thanksgiving table I might write names instead.  The copper foil raffia and ribbon are from last year (or even the year before that).  It looks pretty now, but by Thanksgiving, it will be even better.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment