Thursday, September 4, 2014

Little Ghost & Mummy

 I recently purchased a cute stamp set from Close To My Heart, Frightfully Fun.  I just think the little "ghosts and goblins" in that set are so cute, especially the ghost.  So I made a real quick and simple card using the ghost.  Stamped him on a white piece of cardstock, punched him out using a 1-1/4" square punch and layered him on a black square.  Once I stamped the sentiment and adhered the ghost using dimensionals, it was too simple.  I remembered that a while back I purchased black twine from CTMH and used it to embellish the stark white card base.  You know me!  I had to make another card, but this time dress it up a little.  I used the cute little mummy, stamped and layered just as I did the ghost, but before adhering it to the card base, I randomly stamped almost all the sentiments that were in the set as the background.  And when I located my black twine, guess what else was there?  A roll of CTMH black  tulle.  I cut off a little piece of tulle and tied the twine around it~~perfect!  Morgan, I hope you like these!!!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment