Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Halloween Curvy Boxes

Just before dinner last night, Mr. Brown rang the doorbell and in the little cardboard box was the Curvy Keepsake Thinlets die.  Once again I am eating the words "I see no need for this item.  What would I do with it?"  After seeing all the cute/pretty little favor boxes people were creating, I needed it!  So before sitting down to watch tv last night, I ran downstairs and created these two very simple Halloween curvy boxes.  This box easily fits three of the little mini bars that are in the bags with a mixture of Twix, Snickers and Milky Ways or a mini bag of M&M's~~just as an example. The orange "pumpkin" I stamped on using an image from Gorgeous Grunge with Hello Honey ink.  The owl is from a retired SU set, stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and diecut using one of the tags included with the Curvy Box Thinlet.  The little black favor was simply embellished with ribbons and two little spooky eyes.  You will be seeing a variety of favors created with the Curvy Keepsake Thinlet over time, so keep checking back to see what I create with the item I had no need for~~hahaha!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment