Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Give Thanks For All Things

Today's card is another on which I used a Project Life card (4"x3") as the inspiration.  The pattern cardstock is the actual Project Life card.  From there I decided on the Cajun Craze card base and using one of the sentiments from the For All Things stamp set (Holiday Mini) on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I thought the Woodgrain embossing folder was a good one to use due to the tree branches on the PL card.  I used my corner rounder on the card base and the stamped layer so that all the corners matched the Project Life card.  Once the sentiment was stamped, the little leaves from Holiday Home were added,  the edges sponged and dimensionals used to adhere it to the card. After adding a Very Vanilla liner to the inside of the card, I wrapped it all up with twine from Amuse Studio.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love using decorated pocket cards as backgrounds for cards! This looks incredibly awesome with the wood grain embossing!!

    ReplyDelete