Friday, September 26, 2014

Artfully Sent Butterflies

I mentioned earlier this week that I had been playing with the new Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge.  Today's post includes photos of practice items I made using various options on one page of the  handbook.  The Elegant Eggplant card is a pop up butterfly card. How pretty is that?  I used SU cardstock for both the inside of the card and the card base.  The butterfly on the front of the card is also from the cartridge. The Regal Rose (retired color) card is similar to our Circle Thinlets in that the front of the card folds, leaving one half of the image completely cut out.  The liner for the card includes a cut out flower leaving the Regal Rose to show thru the negative space.   I used that cut out image on the card front. Then there are little pocket cards and sleeves.  These are great for scrapbooking, or putting in your kids' lunches, etc.  The size of the periwinkle and vanilla pieces is approximately 4" x 2-3/4".   I enjoy using a variety of products I like during one papercrafting session~~Stampin' Up, CTMH and Cricut!  I know what I will be doing over the weekend!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

1 comment: