Monday, August 4, 2014

Halloween Already?


I cannot believe that I already made Halloween cards!  Well, there is a reason I did so.  All demonstrators had an opportunity to earn a free stamp set, Good Greetings.  I did earn it and I am sure I will use it often. It is a set of sentiments all written in the font shown on today's cards.  I don't know many of the details but at some point in time it will be a hostess gift.  When I learn more details, they will be posted right here.  Anyway, if demonstrators post cards created using this Good Greetings set on the SU demo site, one demonstrator will win a stamp set of their choice.  Now these two cards certainly don't qualify based on amount of work that went into them, but how cute are they?  The "happy halloween" card was created from a card my friend, Nikki, gave me for my birthday.  Thank for the idea, Nikki!!  The "boo to you" card was really, really easy!!  I stamped in Versamark, embossed with white embossing powder and  added googlie eyes.  The black and white baker's twine finishes it off nicely.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment