Friday, August 22, 2014

For All Things

Today's card was created using the new For All Things stamp set in the Holiday Mini.  I used the  new In Color, Mossy Meadow for the card base and teamed that up with Elegant Eggplant.  The bouquet of leaves were inked using a Mossy Meadow marker and the bows carefully inked using the Elegant Eggplant marker.  This is a very pretty stamp set that includes a total of eight stamps, the images having a more watercolor/canvas texture look to them.  You will be seeing many Fall/Thanksgiving cards showcasing this stamp set, both on my blog and on Pinterest, too.  This morning I am off to the Scrapbook Expo.  If I find anything exciting, I will be sure to let you know on Monday!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment