Thursday, July 3, 2014

Typeset DSP

Yesterday I went down to my scrap room with the intention of using the new Typeset Specialty Designer Series paper.  My mind went blank.  What would I do with the Very Vanilla and Black specialty paper?  It is beautiful~~the variety of prints, the weight.  And as I looked at it, I thought "sympathy card".  I was gifted with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set which was sitting on my counter and just waiting to get inked up.   I used an oval framelit to diecut a section of one of the prints, stamped directly and then stamped off using the leaf image from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set around the edge of the oval.  It looked pretty, but the oval was too big.  After playing around for a while, I finally decided what I was going to do and ended up with two cards from the one oval piece I started out with.  I used my Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the retired Scalloped Corner punch, two of my most favorite ever Stampin' Up products.  Too bad the punch was retired!  Anyway, I already have ideas for other prints in the collection and look forward to creating more using the Typeset DSP.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment