Thursday, July 24, 2014

Top Note & My Explore

I finished up the 40 baby shower invites and they are darling!  Coordinating thank you notes will be my next project.After making space on my island, I put together today's card.  I chose a piece of the All Abloom 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" DSP stack and die cut a Top Note shape.  OK, now what?  I fiddled around for a while and decided I needed a smaller Top Note shape on which to stamp.  So I turned on my Explore, uploaded the Top Note shape from MDS, resized it to fit inside the original die cut and cut a few.  After stamping on the Whisper White die cut, I colored in the flowers (I Like You) using my Marvelous Markers, added a butterfly (Kinda Eclectic) and the card was finished!  Well, it needed a little something more and once again, our Candy Dots were the perfect something!  Have I told you how much I like my Cricut Explore?  For as long as it might take me sometimes to do one thing on the Explore, most of the time I just do what I want with no problem.  The Top Note shape is now in my Cricut Design Space and I can resize and  cut as many or as few as I need.  It is another beautiful day here, so I hope you have a chance to enjoy it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment