Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pretty Grunge

Last night I went down to my scrap room with the express purpose of making pretty cards using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I think they are very pretty~~and easy, too! I first decided where I wanted the "grunge"; i.e., which corner of the card or the center.  On the white cardstock I first stamped the  thin lines and stamped over that with other images from Gorgeous Grunge. I even added a little strip of Washi Tape on the Coastal Cabana card.  The stamped image on this card is from the hostess set Hello There, punched and layered on various size circles and adhered with dimensionals.  The Strawberry Slush card does not have any Washi Tape on it, but rather the leaves punched from the Build A Bird punch.  The flower is from Flower Shop, adhered using dimensionals and the sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts. I added the little sequins on the Coastal Cabana card and you could do the same with the Strawberry Slush.  (Have I mentioned how much I like the In Color Sequins?) As a matter of fact,I might just do that!  Hope you have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment