Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pink, Black & Banners


Decided to use a favorite color combination of mine, Pink Pirouette and Black.  This was going to be quick and simple as I was going to cut out the banners in different colors/patterns and sizes, adhere them to a card front and be done.  That is pretty much what I did on the single layer pink card.  But after cutting everything and laying the things out on the card, I wanted a little lace doily.  Then I needed the little black pearls (colored using an alcohol marker) and the flower.  It is a pretty card.  But I thought that maybe I should have used a black layer.  So, I created a  second version of the card, again using the Banner framelits and a doily.  Rather than pearls and a flower, I embellished with butterflies.  When you already have the supplies out, you might as well make two cards!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment