Thursday, July 10, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

The other day I created a background layer using Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight and the sunburst image from the Kinda Eclectic set.  Once it was stamped and layered on a card base, I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Well, thank goodness my SU order arrived yesterday with my Sunburst Sayings set and coordinating framelits.  Just look how perfectly those little stamped and die cut images fit in  the center of the sunbursts! Add a  few punched stars, a little bling in the center of the one, a sentiment from And Many More and you have a very cute birthday card.  Then on to the next card, Oh Happy Day.  Another fun card, all it took were combined stamped and die cut images with die cut DSP scraps, an embossed background and a few stars.  I am quickly restocking my birthday card inventory~~and that is a good thing!  Hope your day is a happy one!



No comments:

Post a Comment