Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello My friend

While visiting m friend, Cherie, the other day, she mentioned that she liked cards that had little tags on them.  She showed me examples of some things she acquired, and yes, the little tags added a whole lot.  So when I was creating today's card, I was determined it would include a "tag".  After deciding on a color combination of Night of Navy and Sahara Sand, I added texture by using the new Tiny Triangles embossing folder.  I then used a combination of stamps that would add texture~~the retired Canvas background stamp and two images from Gorgeous Grunge.  The butterflies are from Papillion Potpourri; Hello is from the Four You set and finally the tag!  The sentiment is one of four in the Four You set and fits perfectly on the Artisan Label punch.  The card is definitely much nicer than it is showing up in photos, but you get the idea~~little tags add a lot of punch!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment