Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Baby Shower Invite

The other day I was asked if I would be interested in making baby shower invites for a friend and I could not refuse.  The only information I had was that the parents are expecting a little girl.  So I went to their baby registry to see if there was a color scheme or an item I could use as my inspiration.  Sure enough there is a cute  Happi Tree wall décor set (pictured on the left).  With the help of my Explore and Design Space and SU's My Digital Software, I created this cute little invite rough draft. The colors (which are not showing up as they look) are Melon Mambo, Soft Sky and Daffodil Delight.  I got the go ahead, so yesterday I cut and put together 40 little birds. This will be a fun project to work on.  Everything about it is happy!    It is a little chilly here this morning, so stay warm!!  (Is it mid July?)  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment