Friday, April 4, 2014

Perfect Pennants

The Perfect Pennants Bigx die in the annual catalog has whispered my name as I flip through the catalog, but I told myself a number of times that I did not need it.  In playing with my Explore and SU's My Digital Studio, I noticed I had the Perfect Pennants in SVG form.  I cut a couple of them out and left them on my island.  Yesterday I decided I could put one of my test cuts to good use and created this card.  I truly like that the trim around the circle matches our scallop border trim punch.  The stamped image is from Serene Silhouettes and the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts.  The tiny dotted paper is retired SU paper.  The butterflies look pretty and are not covering mistakes on this card!    The big mistake was I stamped the sentiment a little too high--oh well.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment