Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Father's Day By The Tide

I mentioned in Tuesday's post that I had gone down to my scraproom to make a Father's Day card.  As you know, I didn't--hahah!!  But last night I did attempt a Father's Day card using the By the Tide stamp set together with the Off The Grid stamp.  I used one of my favorite color combinations of Crumb Cake, White and Soft Sky.  Kind of reminds me of the sand and ocean which went along with the images I used.  I am hoping that Stampin' Up releases a photopolymer stamp or something new that we can use for a Father's Day card, but until then, the sentiment is from my trusty and well-used Teeny Tiny Wishes set. The linen thread completes my card although I do think I need to put something right in the center where the four squares meet.  But, haven't decided what that something might be!  Enjoy our Spring weather and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment