Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Congrats Grad!

I went down to my scrap room last night thinking about what kind of card to make for Father's Day.  And then I realized that before you know it, May and college and high school graduations will be here.  I have a very limited selection of graduation stamps, so I went to my Stampin' Up digital software.  One of the stamp sets in MDS that I own is a You Go Grad.  So, I pulled it up on the MDS program, found the saying I wanted for my card front and sized it to fit.  I then did a test print to see how it looked and it was just right.  So, I put a piece of Whisper White cardstock into the printer, hit the print button and there you have it~~the sentiment for the front of my card.  I used Basic Black cardstock for the layer, inked images from Off The Grid and Gorgeous Grunge with Versamark and then heat embossed using white embossing powder. I added a few stars that I punched from our silver glimmer paper to finish it.  And when I looked at the card, the background kind of reminded of the night sky!  You can make this card in your graduate's school color or pretty close to it when using the My Digital Studio program, depending on your printer and ink.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment